AzmiLaw Alumni recognizes the importance of protecting the privacy of all information obtained from the user of this Website.
We only use your information in connection with the provision of AzmiLaw Alumni services, including:
- to provide you with publications and client communications which we think you will find valuable;
- to invite you to events we think you will be interested in;
- to provide and improve our services to you and our clients;
- to manage our relationship with you and our clients;
- to fulfil our legal obligations, protect our legal interests and rights; and
- for the purposes of recruitment and other legitimate business purposes.
Information about a user obtained through feedback forms and other e-mail communications between the user and us via this Website will remain confidential. Unless otherwise required by the relevant laws, all reasonable endeavours will be made to protect the privacy of such information and to prevent the disclosure of the information.